Wednesday, September 1, 2010

People that post 5 statuses a day.....

Do you have a friend like that? That posts 400 statuses a day? 

I do. Several. 

Just to say she's going to the goddam gym, or whether she's going to the football game, or a stupid ass quote from some song. 

IT'S CALLED TWITTER. 

Twitter is where she won't bother me. Because I don't have twitter. Because I don't give a fuck when she goes to the gym. 

I, personally, think hard about my statuses. I should probably be thinking about the Iliad, but if I have a good idea as to what a status would be that would amuse the people of facebook, I remember it, and post it later. I don't let people know about random crap I do during the day, because I know no one cares. 

I really do take pleasure in people "liking" my statuses. It's really sad, but it's true. I'm sure everyone does. Why wouldn't you? It's a nice feeling, to think people agree with you, or find you humorous. 

And yet, even though she obviously doesn't give the slightest thought to what she shares with the world, lots of people like them. Perhaps they are as brain dead as she is. And perhaps they don't mind her clogging up their home-pages. With her saying she's going to the goddam gym. Several times.

And she goes every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment